RightNow Media: Mulford has made available access to RightNow Media, a streaming library with thousands of resources to help you grow in your faith. From daily devotionals, Bible studies, documentaries, and children's programs, RightNow media is a great resources for believers. Click here to set up your free account through Mulford.
Now is a great time to ask God to help develop your spiritual discipline of prayer and Bible reading!
- Many Bible apps include daily reading plans. Pastor Brandon uses the ESV bible app.
- If you are looking for a great daily devotional, Solid Joys is a daily devotional app from the ministry of John Piper. These short but substantive readings aim to feed your joy in Jesus every day of the year. Click here to download for Apple. Click here to download for Android.
- PrayerMate is an excellent app to help you organize your prayer requests and regularly pray for them. You can create your own lists, but the app also provides prayer lists. Click here for more information and to download the app.
- Here's a great video on how to get started with a devotional.
It is God's design, and our delight, to disciple our children, as we commanded in Deuteronomy 6.6–7 "And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children..." Here are some great tools for discipling your children:
- Lifeway has made much of their digital Sunday school curricula free! The Gospel Project is particularly excellent. Click here for access.
- Music is a great way to teach children scripture. "Seeds Family Worship creates awesome, Christ-centered resources for the family and the church! The foundation is our word-for-word scripture songs and videos that help the family and church learn and memorize God’s Word." Click here for more information.
- For generations, catechisms (a series of questions and answers) have provided a systematic way to teach children a Christian worldview. Pastor Brandon uses The New City Catechism with his family. Click here for more information.
- Family worship is especially vital in these days! Dads and moms can gather their children together for scripture reading, prayer, and singing. Here's a great video to get you started: